Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random Cute Cards

What can I say about Material Girl by Cosmo? Brilliant!? Superb!? I simply love it. I can just see all the cute and girly cards I will be making in the future with this collection. And layouts? Perhaps some of my cutest outfits will make it in a few pictures. Anywho, this card I made for my Aunt Heather for her birthday. Her birthday was only a few weeks after her Dad passed away, and it's easy to see the heart-break across her face even when she smiles, so I knew even the smallest gesture (a birthday card) might make her day a little brighter among the sadness that has been surrounding her lately. I hope you liked it, Heather, and I love you dearly.



Material Girl by Cosmo Cricket Papers, Chipboard, and Elements; KaiserCraft Pearls; Zing by American Crafts Rouge Embossing Powder; Stamp by (?)




This an extremely important "Thank-You" card and envelope. This card I made for the nurses and doctors in the Acute Care Unit at Grand River Hospital. I made them this card to thank them for taking such good care of my step-grandfather while he was in Acute Care. He passed away peacefully in a private room alone, between an hour to two hours after all the family had gone home. He passed away on February 14th 2010, and went home to the love of his life, Lola in heaven. What can I say, we will miss him greatly, but it's a very romantic Valentine's Day story.

American Crafts Letterbox Papers and Rub-Ons; KaiserCraft Pearls; Autumn Leaves Ribbon; EK Success Boarder Punch; PaperShapers Scalloped Cirle Punch (Envelope).



This is the card I made for my sweetheart, Tyler this past Valentine's Day. He loved it!!


Basic Grey Sugar Rush Papers; Zing By American Crafts Apricot Embossing Powder; KaiserCraft Pearls; American Crafts Ribbon; CraftSmart Stamp; EK Success Border Punch; Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink by Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment