Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello Bloggin' World!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my blog! I have yet to master this new realm of bloggin' and all the different tools and fun options that are at my fingertips, but I'm going to just have to do my best until I get it all figured out.


You might be checking out his blog because you know of many VAST creative talents in the field of scrapbooking and card-making (haha, ya...right), or youmight be a family member or friend of mine trying to keep up with my latest. Whatever it is, I really appreciate you popping by.

To try to make my blog fun and interesting, I have set out a few simple goals to get myself started with (best of luck, me). Here they are:

  1. Post at least twice a week. This means blog (write) a bit about what's going on with me, as well as post at least one new card, and/or a new scrapbook layout (LO),

  2. Find new and exciting gadgets to play with on the blog (ie. slideshow, media player, etc),

  3. Find followers and promote my blog. I would love to have 20 followers by the end of 2010, but that could just be a pipe dream...

All I have to say about that is GOOD LUCK! Who knows what possibilities are in store until you try...right?




Thanks for popping by!
Kailey



















1 comment:

  1. Hello Kailey! I really like your blog. You have a talent for crafts and you make beautiful art. Looking forward to hearing more about what's going on with you!
    Cheers, and see you at Vincenzo's!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete